Good morning! I hope today is off to a good start for you. Been brewing some ideas with my friend Indy on how to approach creative skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. And after months of brainstorming, communications back and fort, consulting with experts, creating the deck, and ironing out the details, it’s finally here!
We made it our objective to focus on a fresh crop of talented, determined individuals, and empower them to create an avenue to earn extra for themselves, for their families, or for financing a dream project that they would like to launch.
It is with great pride and honor that we present to you the School Of Styling Philippines‘ first workshop for 2016.
This workshop aims to give participants the foundations of tablescaping and table setting in order for you to take clients within your immediate circle of family and friends and their referrals. It is about harnessing your inner creativity and the power of your network. We bundled this workshop with the foundations of photography, so that you can snap visually appealing and compelling photos, that would showcase your work and your talent. We also bundled this workshop with a basic business portfolio making talk in order to give you tips on how to monetize your work and your skills.
Venue: Glorietta 5 Atrium
Date: January 30, 2015 (Saturday)
Time Slots: 10am, 1pm, 4pm
Workshop Fee: PHP 3,500
1. Tablescaping and Table Setting Workshop by Indy Ycasiano
2. Basic Photography Workshop by LightKeepers Studio
3. Business Portfolio Making 101 Workshop by EmmSulit
4. School of Styling Bag
5. Certificate of Attendance
6. Workshop Modules
7. Professionally-taken Photos
8. Light Snacks and Refreshments
Our main goals are to:
1. CONNECT and engage you with other creative talents who can help you launch your dream project.
2. EMPOWER you to launch your very own styling career. If you have the talent and creative inclination toward styling, then we’d like to dare you to pursue your passion. The Philippines is such as huge market with a population of over 100 million. We encourage collaboration rather than competition.
3. EQUIP you with the basics, foundations, and technical know-how of styling, photography, and business. By completing this workshop, you’ll have learned skills that you can take anywhere.
Whether you want to start and launch your business in Manila, in your hometown province, within your network, or in other countries (if you have plans of moving overseas), our goal is to teach you the necessary skills that you can monetize wherever you are and at any stage of your life.
4. CONQUER your fears and self-doubt. If others can do it, why can’t you. Every big thing starts from small beginnings. All you need to do is simply start.
Who will benefit from this workshop:
- Start-up entrepreneurs – specially those in food business and those joining bazaars, who are looking to beautify their displays and improve their visual merchandising.
- Creative individuals looking for extra source of revenue.
- Moms who love entertaining at home.
- Anyone and everyone looking to do something different than the usual weekend activities 🙂
The School of Styling Philippines, in partnership with Glorietta Malls, will be offering monthly creative workshops to CONNECT, EMPOWER, EQUIP and help you CONQUER! Each workshop was designed to help you tap into clients and monetize right away.
About your workshop subject matter experts:
We have also partnered with exciting brands that you already love! So this is very exciting!
To reserve a seat, please send personal message to School of Styling Philippines’ Facebook. See you in the workshop!