PINNACLE PERFORMANCE BRINGS WORLD-CLASS ATHLETIC PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT TO THE PHILIPPINES
March 23, 2017 – Manila, Philippines
Exciting times to be in Manila with all the world class services coming in!
Pinnacle Performance delivers athletic development for professional and amateur athletes, and recreational fitness enthusiasts alike. Located at the 28th floor of Centuria Medical Makati, in the heart of the Philippines’ premier business district, Pinnacle Performance delivers an unrivaled strength and conditioning environment geared to empower clients to achieve every level of performance.
Led by owner and Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Tom Summers, who holds vast experience carefully creating the complete athletic development of elite sports men and women, the members-only facility combines world-class facilities and instruction, with cutting edge technology and methodology, to ensure every member has all the tools required to reach their desired performance goals.
Using the unique Pinnacle Global Rating (PGR), a member’s speed, power are agility, strength, body composition, and energy system’s capacity, measured and tracked to provide an objective picture of progress. Pinnacle also offers members access to physiotherapy services, such as treatment of spinal pain and dysfunction, running assessments, and injury prevention — ensuring all aspects of physical development are covered.
The secret to Pinnacle’s success is in their 3-part customized mission:
– Whether to simply get back into shape, or to train for a triathlon, and everything in between, Pinnacle builds a program structured around a member’s goal.
– The Pinnacle Global Rating (PGR) is used to profile and measure a member’s baseline.
– Specific sessions are then designed for individual training, strength and power, metabolic loading, and mobility, among others.
– A member’s PGR will be tracked per session in order to easily provide an objective picture of progress.
– Pinnacle promises that at the end of every program, a member will be able to perform at the level initially targeted during the planning stage.
– A member’s program changes every four weeks, with individual and complete reviews of every members’ previous month of training.
Pinnacle Performance offers Full memberships starting at P6,995, with Youth Memberships beginning at P4,995. Both can be acquired through their website: www.PinnaclePerformance.ph. Inquiries can also be directed to their email: [email protected], or by calling: 793-8763.
Members are provided full access to Unique Program Tracking, and the facility’s Athletic Track, Performance Suite, Conditioning Equipment, and the Suspension and Body Weight Area.
Thanks to our friends in Bizu Catering for a very smooth and very professional service! Love the florals and the food and all the staff!
Tom Summers speaking to the media during the media launch
The view when you work out in Pinnacle Performance. 28/F Centuria Medical, Makati City
Come join us!
Health is Wealth!
Gun show 🙂 Rebecca Lwin of The Expat Dietitian and Cassie Umali
Tiffany Tuazon of KTan Philippines and The Nest, Maricel Cua of The Parenting Emporium, yours truly, and Pam Basa-Siao of Green Lunch Diaries and Blissbowls
Tiffany and I
The uber talented Travel videographer Serica Rojas and the lovely Jam Mayoralgo of GymGirlJam.com
Dara David Roa – The Gourmand Market and Collab Contessa
Maricel Cua of The Parenting Emporium, and our forever favorite Photographer Shiela Catilo
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FRIENDS IN MEDIA WHO CAME TO SUPPORT!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinnacleperformancephilippines/ Website: https://pinnacleperformance.ph
Phone: +632 793 876
Read more here: Pinnacle-PR-Revised-2017-03021