In our pursuit of bringing back the times when creativity and time were used to create meaningful gifts, School of Styling Philippines’ launched its DIY Valentine Gifts + Valentine Boxed Floral Arrangements last February 13, 2016 at the Glorietta 5 Atrium. It was a fun-filled experience, having 3 full batches learning the art of boxed floral arrangements from She Dreams In Ink‘s Indy Ycasiano, and basic photography lessons from Geunice Burgos of LightKeeper Studios.
We opened up 3 time slots, for 30 participants each, to learn the art of boxed Floral arrangements and put their creative gloves to the test. It was heartwarming to see the attendees go at it ~ rushing to the flower buffet, get the necessary crafting materials they needed to make their romantic, personalized boxed flowers. Here are some snippets of that day:
Look at all 3 batches who made pretty, meaningful floral arrangement gifts with us!
It was indeed a day filled with love ~ for the people the participants were making their floral arrangements for, for the art, for School of Styling, and for all things pretty.
Thank you to our media, brand, and venue partners:
- Glorietta & Ayala Malls for being our official venue partners.
- Fat Papers Inc. for our stylish boxes. They have been my supplier for so many years. They’re my go-to supplier for all packaging needs from budget to premiere. They’ve never failed me once. Always highly reliable.
- Monogram Style for our tote bags. It is one of my pioneer vendors in Project Mom Bazaar last Mother’s Day of 2015. Happy that they’ve grown and expanded the line, but kept the quality outstanding!
- Theo & Philo who gave all the guests one bar of their yummy, artisan chocolates. They are one of the top homegrown chocolatier of the Philippines and we are extremely honored and happy such to have them partner with us. Their new flavored and their packaging is always highly anticipated by all.
- While Winter Dreams for their lovely clay tags. She is a new mompreneur. Hope our readers can support them in her new business venture.
- The Little Whisk for their customized dainty, and scrumptious, cookies they provided everyone who attended. Aren’t their creations wonderful?
- LightKeeper Studios for their basic photography orientation. Though they are a young, 2-person team, shy and a bit shakey in public speaking, they always providing highly reliable service, and attend to the aid of those who want to learn about photography.
- The Juice Barista for their infused aguas. Our participants feel refreshed and cleansed with the beverages they provide. Always reliable, and maintain the quality of their drinks.
Thank you again for everyone’s support. It’s only been our second workshop of the year, but the everything’s turning out so well. We do what we do because we want to impart knowledge and a venue for those who love crafting, styling, and such. Again, thank you for your never-ending love. ‘Til the next workshop! (Details here!)
For this workshop’s suppliers list, please see this.